Back at work. So tired from my vacation. . . funny how that works out. It's a quiet day in the office, just me and my water bottle. Quiet geek came down a few minutes ago with a question, but I just got back from over a month of NOT being here (really sick, vacation, combination of both) so I was unable to answer his question. Someone down the hall is talking very loudly and unprofessionally, and I'm getting rather grumpy about it. Grow up, stop yelling about tiny nuisances. Gar.
It's good to be back in the land of good coffee and food. Crepes are good, but. . . well, they're not Neapolitan pizza, OR my mother's cooking. On the negative side, my school semester just started. I'm so tired of college classes. I keep telling myself, "One more year until you can do something you enjoy!" Unfortunately, that year is stretching out before me with a move, a new job, and relearning American culture inside and out. Wheeeeeeee. One of my professors seems kind, though. This is helpful. I do enjoy the topic of library science, but I'm sorry to say that the study of it can be a bit of a drag sometimes. I think I'd enjoy it more if I could work at a library, but apparently there's a job freeze right now in the libraries where I'm moving, so wish me luck with that one. It will work out for the best, I know, but I want it to work out now!
I am so tired.
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment