
You see? Aren't the fabulous? Yes, my dear readers, I did just say 'fabulous'. But in my normal voice, not weirdly like other people say it.
EPIC SNEEZE!!
Well, ze Boss is on vacation until tomorrow, so I'm gonna finish up some work here really quickly and then go to meet up with ze Missy, where I will present her with her Christmas presents and some CD mixes, and also a "Missy's off to college" present.
It's a slow day. For once. However, something very merry is happening tonight. I'm getting my Christmas tree! There's something about buying a Christmas tree that makes the holidays that much more real. Once we bought it from a salesman on the side of the road in downtown Naples. We drove home in our VW camper with the tree lying half on top of my sister. It was poky, but it smelled amazing. All resiny and piney and Christmassy. It made for a very uncomfortable hour ride home, though. Think Pride & Prejudice, when Jane and Elizabeth were on their way back from London and Lydia and Kitty met them on the road as a surprise.
Right. Work. Wot wot.
1 comment:
your boots are indeed fabuloso.
Post a Comment