Everybody should listen to The Magnetic Fields. Really. They're so. . . whimsical, and yet with a hint of morbidity. If Lemony Snicket wrote love songs, they'd sound like The Magnetic Fields. I'll put up a list of my favorite songs later.
Second day back to work. It's totally quiet. Boss is not here (still must think up suitable nickname) and our IT guy (who I shall henceforth call Nick Burns) is nowhere to be seen. It's nice to have the office to myself. Working through paperwork I missed over the summer, calendars, events, the results of awfully boring financial things happened.
If anyone wants to bring me a cappuccino, please do. Although, since no one's here, I could just go on down and get myself one. *sigh* I must remind myself that I don't get paid to get myself coffee. Or blog, for that matter.
Ooooooh, such a rebel.
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment