Student. Future archivist. Lover of muppets and fine yarn.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am taking care of puntable-ey furry things

Next week, I will be in charge of five rabbits, three cats, and a chinchilla. . . for four days.

Driver's ed is almost unbearable. I feel almost as sorry for the instructor who has to teach the awfully boring material as I do for us students, who have to learn it. I have a friend coming this weekend to visit. A weekend full of gaming and milkshakes and talking. I need that. I could use with some good talking right now. And some catching up, which we will be doing a lot of, I hope.

I'm looking forward to getting some 'me' time next week, but at the same time, I know I'll miss my cousins a lot. Odd how I've grown so used to them. They'll be back in a week, though, which isn't a long time.

Well I must now go become acquainted with this chinchilla and its colleagues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chinchillas don't have colleagues... they have minions. duh.

Unknown said...

I thought only evil chinchillaz had minions! This one might though.

THERE ARE KITTENS. CUTE FUZZY ORANGE KITTENS THAT PURR AND GIVE ADORABLE KITTEN KISSES.

Yes, I love kittens. Especially long-legged adorable fuzzy ones that purr and curl up against me when I pick them up.

Okay, I'm gonna go play with them.

rika said...

Dude. I saw The Incredible Hulk. Bruce Banner uses boolean searches!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.