Student. Future archivist. Lover of muppets and fine yarn.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mondays

To Do:

  • Begin events 'Scrapbook'

  • Figure out speaker/flash drive situation w/ Boss (I've been wanting to order some iPod speakers for the office for ages. Any recommendations?)

  • Think up nickname for Boss. She deserves a halfway decent one, at least.

  • NOT fall asleep on the desk (translation: turn off Yann Tierson).



Aaaaand here's the promised list of favorite songs by The Magnetic Fields.
In no order:
If There's Such A Thing As Love
I'm Tongue-Tied
Is This What They Used To Call Love?
I Don't Believe In The Sun
All My Little Words
Come Back From San Francisco
Nothing Matters When We're Dancing
Time Enough For Rocking When We're Old
Let's Pretend We're Bunny Rabbits
The Book of Love
Yeah! Oh, Yeah!
I Don't Want To Get Over You
Luckiest Guy On The Lower-East Side
A Pretty Girl Is Like. . .
It's Only Time
I Wish I Had An Evil Twin

So what if it's a little long. The band is awesome. Listen to them, and remember when love songs used to be about more than sex and pretty faces. Also, remember when people used to sing about love being like chicken pox. Did they ever? Well they should have.

See you all later. Must get 'scrapbooking'. *sighs*

No comments: