Student. Future archivist. Lover of muppets and fine yarn.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Books for him and books for her

This week is a nerve-wracking one so far. I have a job interview tomorrow (yay!) and I may hear back about my internship on Friday. If I get one it may influence the other as well as possibly cause the shortening or cancellation of my archiving plans for January.

January us important to me. I want to spend time learning about the seniors n the Midwest and their history. The town is important to my family, and they've done a lot of good. It seems sad that so much of the town will die with the seniors, and if I can do anything to slow that decay, I will.

I'm making a quilt to take with me, and once I finish that project I'm moving on to testing out the slide scanner. That will be interesting. We purchased the Wolverine slide and photo scanner. 14 megapixels with the capability to scan negatives as well. It's my new toy, and it feels like Christmas.


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:White Oak Library

No comments: