Returning to school is surreal. My emotions are quietly confused on this subject. I'm not even sure what I feel except a fear of failure. I'm glad to have something to do. Some kind of deadline again.
Another part of me says, "Look. How many other people would give their lives for the chance to do something you take for granted? Be grateful you have the opportunity handed to you so easily. Stop whining and put your big girl panties on."
One year to finish this. Then I can do what I actually want to do. Which is this degree, but on a graduate level... yeah, I... I don't even know.
Another part of me says, "Look. How many other people would give their lives for the chance to do something you take for granted? Be grateful you have the opportunity handed to you so easily. Stop whining and put your big girl panties on."
One year to finish this. Then I can do what I actually want to do. Which is this degree, but on a graduate level... yeah, I... I don't even know.
No comments:
Post a Comment