Our IT guy in the office is refusing to talk to Rita Skeeter, who is asking for some quotes about the election. I note she hasn't asked me. I'm sitting behind my desk, giggling at that fact while Nick Burns attempts to fend her off by acting gruff and mean. Kudos, Nick. I'm resisting from giving her a quote that is pro-Tron Paul, a la xkcd.
I'm having a bad day, but I think it's slowly getting better. . . We pick up weird hawaiian themed entertainer after lunch. Wheeeeeeee! At least I don't have to unpack any more maracas today. That was funny. I moved the box containing the shakey percussion thingies and it was like picking up a giant maraca. THE ENTIRE BOX SHOOK AND WENT "SHIKKASHIKKAHIKKA." It was the. Coolest. Thing. Ever.
Oh, and I'm going home early today - 3pm, oh yeah.
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment