Oh, I've also decided that I need to blog more about my studies and librarystuff. Too bad I don't work in a library or am not really involved in any nearby. Stinky stinky stinky red tape and competitive jobs in my fishbowl community.
I can't wait to apply for a job at an actual library. I don't care if it's working circulation, or even *gasp* cataloging, I just want a job at a library where I can enjoy working with other bookworms, or at least people who appreciate the written word instead of these workaholic paranoid people who seem only want to discuss either how they are perpetually in relationship hell or how they seem to be perpetually single. AAAAAGH. Let. Me. Out.
18 hours ago
2 comments:
Hi Gerti! (This is Hannah, and I do like apologetics)...what are you doing in Naples? Strange, just this morning, my grandma told me that if I can only take one side trip, I ought to see Naples.
I also see that you are an INTP? Pretty rare type (I myself fluctuate between INTP and INFP...INFP lately).
I may be asking you for tips very soon! I leave for Rome from Minnesota on Friday.
Well, my family and I have been living here for the past five years or so, stationed here in Naples with the Navy. I decided to stay and go to school and enjoy Europe while I could.
My scores are extreme on NTP, but my I scores were kinda iffy. I'm definitely an introvert, though. Having two older NF sisters has helped me be a bit softer, I think. However, I am very INTP. . . Very.
If you are on FaceBook or MySpace you can find me by searching for my e-mail: zephyr42[at]mac[dot]com.
Post a Comment