... Stalker Sarah. Apparently there's a girl who follows celebrities with the intent of getting a picture with them. Aside from the incredible creep factor (and who has the money/time to do that?), I am somewhat morbidly fascinated by Flickr account and its terrible organization. She doesn't tag with names, locations, shows, genres, or type of celebrity. Frankly, it's a mess and I want to fix it. I don't want to touch it, but I want to fix it.
She seems to have a small fandom of her own on Tumblr, fangirls who are jealous of her perceived connection with their favorite celebrities.
I... I don't even know what else to say here. I'm just creeped out, and my OCD is being confused by her methodical stalking of celebs with a distinct lack of organization.
She seems to have a small fandom of her own on Tumblr, fangirls who are jealous of her perceived connection with their favorite celebrities.
I... I don't even know what else to say here. I'm just creeped out, and my OCD is being confused by her methodical stalking of celebs with a distinct lack of organization.
No comments:
Post a Comment