Student. Future archivist. Lover of muppets and fine yarn.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rude Awakenings

I am not fond of waking up at five o'clock in the morning, especially when I normally wake up around seven. So I take a shower, get dressed, stumble into my study, and turn on The Velvet Underground to slowly prod me awake. I am tired. I am wishing I could stay home with my sister today and do schoolwork while watching Moulin Rouge. Instead I am due to be in at my paper-pushing work from nine to eleven, when I head off to exercise my head a bit with some friends and argue over the flaws in theistic evolution. This will unfortunately be the last time we will be able to argue such a thing face to face, as I'm leaving early next Tuesday. That pretty much stinks.

Well, I'm going to put on my shoes and wander pointlessly in the kitchen. Maybe I'll post my notes on the debate later.

No comments: