Maybe I wouldn't call it inspiration. Maybe it's just boredom. Perhaps it's this lack of purpose that seems to be drifting around my life currently. I don't know. Here's my blog. Read it, comment it, talk to me.
Those who read this probably know me. Those who don't will have to pick up what they can. I'm an American college student in Italy who is tired of politics and convenience stores. I like to read and drink coffee late into the night, preferably accompanied by a friend who can debate and argue. I'm a spelling freak, but I don't care so much about grammar. I am incredibly ungraceful (clumsy), and I've learned to laugh at myself despite my lack of dignity. However, I've given up trying to keep my pride from getting too wounded. I love my friends deeply, and treasure them like family. I am a Christian, and while I may be conservative, I see nothing wrong with that. . . so let me be. I love my Apple computer (Nigel) and we spend most evenings together with a cup of iced tea or a glass of wine, studying and laughing at human nature.
Oh, and I'm a people-watcher. So if you see me in a cafe staring out the window, I'm not totally crazy, just. . . people-watching.
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment